Authenticate and communicate, both locally and globally
Validate your users worldwide with ZignSecs SMS service. With a 2-factor authentication you can both generate and validate codes, for example when a user is asking for a new password or log in from a new device. You can also use locality services, based on a phone number via the GSM-network we can provide the current country of the user.
SMS is also a appreciated part of other ZignSec services, for example Online ID Scanning and Register Checks. If you combine the last mentioned with SMS you can reveal an anonymous phone number.
- Familiar way to communicate.
- Works everywhere in the world.
- Increase security at login and account creation.
How it works:
- Used for secure login or account registration.
- The user receives an SMS with a unique code.
- The user inputs the code.
- User is allowed access.